Your ad can be here! Contact us for details!

Healthy Breakfast Cookie

HEALTHY BREAKFAST COOKIE INGREDIENTS

For these Healthy Breakfast Cookies, I have one simple base recipe and then I add in different ingredients for each different flavor.  Once you have the base recipe down you can make whatever flavors you like!

• Old Fashioned Oats – I always use rolled old fashioned oats for this recipe and have never tried it with quick cooking oats or steel cut oats.
  • Flour – I made these with gluten free all purpose flour.  You could also regular AP flour, oat flour and almond flour.  You may have to add a little more or less liquid if you switch up the kind of flour but they should still turn out!
  • Coconut Sugar – I used coconut sugar as one of the sweeteners in this recipe.  You could also use brown sugar instead.
  • Pure Maple Syrup – I was making these vegan so I used maple syrup but honey could also be used.
  • Plant Based Milk – Any plant based milk will work (or even regular milk) I just recommend using a plain, unsweetened kind so you aren’t adding any extra sugar to the recipe.
  • Vegan Egg Substitute – I used a flax egg for this recipe because flax is really good for you, but any vegan egg substitute would work.
  • Cinnamon & Vanilla Extract – For extra flavor and sweetness.
  • Salt & Baking Powder

451488337_924473059489793_3909245428494889414_n.jpg

image.gif

• Krissycakes09 changed the title to Healthy Breakfast Cookie
Your ad can be here! Contact us for details!