Your ad can be here! Contact us for details!

What attracted you to your current partner?

Getting closer to people who we call friends can be as a result of one reason or another. Can you recall what really got you attracted to the current person that you are dating or married to at the moment?

Your ad can be here! Contact us for details!
25 minutes ago, Henrywrites said:

Getting closer to people who we call friends can be as a result of one reason or another. Can you recall what really got you attracted to the current person that you are dating or married to at the moment?

I can write for days on all the things I love about my wife , Shes very loving , kind , smart , thoughtful and creative. The most amazing woman I ever met in my life. The fact she staid with me when I was in a bad state of depression and my home was less then appealing for humans to reside and she helped me clean up and shop better and leave a situation where my family controlled my money and everything I did. We knew each other as teens and argued allot and took a break and recently got back together married with a baby son. Some times we just have to let a relationship mature .

• 1 month later...

Well first he was an army guy. He was in Iraq at the time we met. Met him through his dad as I met his dad on a forum that we both were admins for. Jordan is the kindest, most loving man I know. He loves me even with my flaws. He treats me like a queen. He's a goofball. He's so good with kids as he's a kid himself.